The network is open to anyone who is a mindfulness practitioner and interested or engaged in work to address social, economic and/or environmental challenges. When you join you gain access to our online community hub where you can take part in online discussions, search for like-minded people, download and upload resources, get invites to network webinars, events and training courses, and be part of a growing international community.
We currently have around 170 members from over 15 countries, and you are welcome to join us wherever you are!
We use Mobilize for our community hub which includes a mailing list, member directory, and resources and events sections. By signing up to the Network you’ll be able to:
- View and engage in Network discussions by email or via the Mobilize platform.
- Take part in events, webinars and trainings exploring various themes around mindfulness and social change
- View member profiles, find people with similar interests/experience and see their roles, affiliations and location.
- Message other members directly (though your email address will not be visible to other members)
- Access and share relevant resources such as articles, reports, audio, video etc
You can apply to join the Network by filling in this Registration form. We will get back to you once we have reviewed your application. The information you provide in the form will be included in your profile, apart from your email address. You can also change your profile and email settings after signing up.
We also have a Facebook group you are welcome to join too.
We don’t have a fixed membership fee, but we do ask members for voluntary donations annually to cover our operating costs, including the community platform, website hosting etc.
If you’d like to ask us questions before applying please contact the co-organisers of the network, Paula Haddock and Luke Wreford, on firstname.lastname@example.org