We convene conferences, workshops and retreats that bring together Network members to share ideas and make connections.
Past events include:
- Mindfulness on the Margins 2: The power and politics of mindfulness in society, 19-20 April 2018, Birmingham, UK
- Mindfulness and Social Change Network retreat, 2016, Norfolk, UK
- Mindfulness and Social Change Network workshop, November 2015, London, UK
Past webinars include:
- Mindfulness for social change: is it a quick fix, or transformational? And how would we know? – hosted by Rachel Lilley
- Developing and leading a mindfulness for social change course: sharing the learning – hosted Paula Haddock
- A mindful path to compassionate inclusion – hosted by Byron Lee
- Mindfulness, consumerism and sustainability: what are the links? – hosted by Alison Armstrong
- Sharing the learning from a Training for Change course – hosted by Paula Haddock
Other related events organised by Network members include:
- Mindfulness in Public Discourse – 8th December 2018. This was a one day conference offered by SOAS University. Many of the speakers were network members.
- Mindfulness: adaptations, ethics and impact, September 2016, Aberystwyth, Wales, UK (convened by Rachel Lilley)
- Mindfulness on the Margins, July 2017, Emerson College, East Sussex, UK (convened by Steven Stanley and Meg-John Barker)